Saturday, January 2, 2010
War on Junk - Day 22
Now I'm getting in to the tool/hardware section of our junk cornucopia. Some of this stuff might be useful, but hasn't been used for 20 years, is redundant or has an unknown function. This will be a rich source of crap!
1. A Prestone lock De-Icer, never used but defunct
2. A vintage pair of pliers
3. A President's Choice jam jar in which I found a piece of lapis and rutilated quartz - bonus!
4. A brass pot
5. A clamp for a specific but unknown purpose
6. Another clamp - ditto
7. A package of toggle bolts 1/8 x 2 inches
8. A package of 2 brass tap seats
9. a plastic box for earplugs - no ear plugs
10. A dual clamp for something - never been used